The citizens of Mozambique are eligible for an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. A visa waiver agreement was signed by Kenya and Mozambique at the end of 2018, but it still has to come into effect. Until then, you can apply for a Kenya visa online with iVisa’s help. The document you need can be in your inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mozambique – the requirements
You will be pleased to learn that the requirements for a Kenya visa are easy to fulfill, and you may already have some of the necessary things. Here is a list of the documents and information you need for the online application process:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Mozambique – the online application form
After you make sure that you meet the requirements, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not find it difficult but know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal day and night should you need help or have questions. The service is free of charge.
The form you are asked to fill in consists of three steps. The first one wants your personal information, but you also have to pick a processing time option for your application. Keep in mind that your choice establishes how much you will be charged for your Kenya visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second part expects you to cover the payment and carefully review your form, while the third asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. After you complete the steps, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the travel document in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Mozambique have the opportunity to go through a fast and simple application process to get a Kenya visa. The document in question is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows its holder to enter Kenya just once. You can stay there for up to 90 days.