Nepalese people who plan to spend their vacation in Kenya do not have to worry about paying a visit to the nearest Kenyan embassy to obtain a consular visa. That is because as a citizen of Nepal, you qualify for an electronic visa, meaning that you are given the opportunity to apply online for a Kenya visa. With iVisa, you can have it in your inbox in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Nepal – the requirements
Before you do anything else, you have to make sure that you can put together everything necessary for a successful application process. Even so, chances are that you already have some of the documents you need. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Nepal – the online application form
As soon as you have everything you need, you can move forward and fill in the application form. Remember that if you need some help or have questions regarding the process, iVisa’s customer support can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7 at no charge.
The form created by iVisa consists of three easy steps. The first one handles general information about yourself and your trip to Kenya. You are also asked to select a processing time for your application. Your choice established how soon your Kenya visa arrives, as well as its price. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form. It is crucial that all the information you provide is 100% accurate and does not contain spelling mistakes. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid.
Lastly, the third step is the point at which you have to upload a few documents. iVisa will give you the instructions on how to do that. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will deliver the travel document in the timeframe you agreed.
As you can see, getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Nepal is easy when you apply with iVisa. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 3 months since issue, it grants a single entry and it allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.