Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Oman who plan to spend their vacation days in Kenya do not have to pay a visit to the nearest Kenyan embassy to get a visa. Instead, since you are eligible for an electronic visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s assistance, the travel document can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Oman – requirements
The first thing you need to handle is the matter of requirements. Rest assured, however, that you should not make too much of an effort to gather everything necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Oman – the online application form
Once you notice that you meet all the requirements mentioned above, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. That should not be a challenging task for you, but if you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and does not charge.
The form you are required to complete consists of three steps. Step number one covers personal information and processing time. As for the latter, the option you choose determines the timeframe in which your Kenya visa is ready, as well as how much money you will be charged. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
Moving on to step number two, you are asked to cover the payment and review your form. It is important to submit only accurate information if you want your visa to be valid. Check for mistakes and correct them.
Lastly, step number three comes with some instructions on how to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done doing that, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The important thing to remember is that the process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Oman is less time-consuming and stressful than going to an embassy. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 3 months since issuance, it grants a single entry, and it allows its holder to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.