The citizens of Palau, like most travelers in the world, do not have to go to the nearest Kenyan embassy to get a visa before going to Kenya. If you travel for tourism purposes, you qualify for an electronic visa, and that means you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa is here to facilitate the process so that you can get the e-visa in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Palau – requirements
The first thing on your mind should be to meet the requirements. However, you should not go through too much trouble to acquire everything necessary. Here is what you need for a successful application process:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Palau – the online application form
As soon as you are done with gathering everything you need, you can access the application page to fill in the form. Now, if you have any questions regarding the process or need some help with anything related to your form, you can reach iVisa’s customer support service 24/7. The service is free of charge.
What you will see is that iVisa broke down the form into three easy steps. The first one wants your personal information and to choose a processing time for your application. Your choice will not only determine the timeframe in which you Kenya visa is ready, but it will also establish its cost. iVisa gives you three options so that you can select the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step expects you to take care of the payment and review your form to make sure it does not contain mistakes, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. When you are done, submit your application and iVisa will take things further for you.
As you can see, the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Palau does not look challenging at all. iVisa does the heavy lifting for you. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, and you can use it to enter Kenya one time. When you get there, you can remain for up to 90 days.