The citizens of Panama are among the many nationalities that are given the opportunity to apply for an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. As a result, instead of going to an embassy to get your visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa, the travel document can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Panama – the requirements
As you can probably imagine, the application process you can go through online is less time-consuming and frustrating than the one at the embassy. Even so, you still have to meet a few requirements. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Panama – the online application process
When you have everything you need at hand, you can proceed to fill in the application form. Rest assured that you should not experience any difficulties, but if you, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and entirely free of charge.
What you will notice is that the form is divided into three parts. The first one covers personal information and processing time. Concerning the latter, the option you choose establishes the cost of your Kenya visa, as well as how much time you have to wait for it. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second part handles the payment and the review. You need to be very careful about the accuracy of the information you provide. Check for mistakes and correct them if you do not want to end up with an invalid visa.
Finally, the last part requires you to upload some documents that are supposed to support your application. As soon as you are done with that as well, you can submit your request and iVisa will handle everything from that point on.
The bottom line is that the citizens of Panama should not find it challenging to apply for a Kenya visa. Especially with iVisa. The Kenya e-visa remains valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants a single entry. It allows its holder to stay in Kenya for up to 3 months.