Most nationalities in the world have the opportunity to skip the visit to the embassy before traveling to Kenya. The citizens of Paraguay make no difference. So, if your trip to Kenya is for tourism purposes, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. All you have to do is use the services provided by iVisa, and the document can be in your possession in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Paraguay – the requirements
Before you start the online application process, you need to put together a series of documents and information that are necessary. However, you do not need much, and you should have an easy time obtaining all the items on the list. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Paraguay – the online application form
After you manage to gather all of the above, you are free to fill in the application form. The task you are given should not be difficult, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form created by iVisa is split into three steps. The first one asks for personal information, travel details, as well as passport info. You also have to opt for a processing time for your application so that the cost of your Kenya visa can be established. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to make the payment and review your form. It is essential that all the information you provide during the application process is 100% accurate. Even a typo can invalidate your visa, so read the info carefully before you submit the application.
Lastly, the third step gives you some instructions on how to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, hit the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
What you need to understand from all this is that the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Paraguay is incredibly accessible. The Kenya e-visa has a validity period of 90 days since the date of issue, and it grants a single entry. Once you arrive in Kenya, you are allowed to stay for no more than 90 days.