Like most nationalities in the world, the citizens of Saudi Arabia do not have to worry about getting a consular visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. That is because you qualify for an electronic visa, which means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa is by your side the whole time so that you can get the e-visa you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the requirements
Before you start the online application form, we suggest that you put together the documents and information required for the process. However, you should not struggle to get the items on the list. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the online application form
Once you have the items on the list above, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should spend about 20 minutes completing this task, but remember that if you need any help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will see that the form created by iVisa is split into three parts. The first part is all about general information and processing time. As for the latter, you need to make a choice, and that choice will determine the cost of your Kenya visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Reaching the second part, you must cover the payment and review your form. It is essential that all the information you provide during the application process is 100% accurate, or your visa will be invalid.
Finally, the third part focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will give you instructions on how to upload them. As soon as you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia takes little of your time and energy. The Kenya e-visa has a validity period of 90 days since issue, and it grants a single entry. You are allowed to stay in Kenya for up to 3 months after arrival.