As a Serbian citizen, if you plan a trip to Kenya and travel for tourism purposes only, you do not have to worry about getting a visa at the nearest Kenyan embassy. That is because you qualify for an electronic visa. As a result, you can apply for a Kenya visa online, and iVisa can help with the process. The e-visa can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Serbia – the requirements
While the online application process is less time-consuming and less frustrating than the one at the embassy, you need to make sure that you meet all the requirements. However, you do not need much. Only the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Serbia – the online application form
After you gather what you need, there is one more thing you have to handle, and that is to fill in the application form. You should not find this task particularly challenging, but if you do need some help, iVisa’s customer support is open for calls 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
The form iVisa created for you consists of three simple steps. Step one wants your personal information, as well as passport info and travel details. You also have to select a processing time for your application at this point. Keep in mind that your decision affects the cost of your Kenya visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to make the payment and check the accuracy of the provided information, while the third asks for the supporting documents of your application. You need to upload them. After all the steps are complete, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Serbia is nothing out of the ordinary. You should have no trouble going through it. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issuance, it grants one entry, and it allows its holder to stay in Kenya for no more than 3 months. Extensions are possible.