As of 2015, most nationalities are granted access to Kenya’s electronic visa system, and the citizens of Slovenia are among them as well. Consequently, when you travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, you do not have to visit the nearest diplomatic mission. Instead, you can apply for a Kenya visa online with iVisa and have the e-visa in your inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Slovenia – requirements
The online application process may be less demanding than the one at the consulate, but you still need to make sure that you have everything that is necessary. However, you should have an easy time acquiring what you need. You must have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Slovenia – the online application form
The next step is to access the application page and fill in the form. You should not experience any issues in the process, but if you need some help or have a few questions, you can rely on iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached day and night and does not charge.
iVisa’s form happens in three stages. During the first one, you must provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. When it comes to the latter, you need to remember that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on your choice, as well as the timeframe in which the e-visa is ready. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second stage requires you to take care of the payment and carefully review your form so that you do not submit incorrect information, while the third wants the documents that support your application. You will be asked to upload them. After you do everything you are supposed to, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Slovenia is almost effortless when you have iVisa in your corner. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issuance and you can stay in Kenya for just as much. You can use the e-visa for a single entry.