Most nationalities in the world have access to Kenya’s electronic visa system, and the citizens of Sudan are among them. As a Sudanese who wishes to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, you are given the opportunity to apply online for your Kenya visa, and iVisa can be of help. Using our service, the travel document you need can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sudan – the requirements
For a fast and smooth application process, we recommend that you first put together everything you need, and only then fill in the application form. Rest assured that the requirements are easy to meet. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Sudan – the online application form
After you handle the matter of requirements, you can move on and fill in the application form. That should not be a complicated task, but if you find yourself in need of help, reach out to iVisa’s customer support service via online chat or phone. The service is open non-stop and free of charge.
The form you need to go through consists of three steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time. As for the latter, you are asked to make a choice that determines the cost of your Kenya visa, as well as the time you need to wait for it. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to pay for the document itself and iVisa’s services, but you need to check your form for mistakes. If you find any, correct them. Otherwise, the visa you receive is rendered invalid, and you need to apply for a new one.
Finally, step number three is the moment when iVisa gives you instructions on how to upload some documents that support your application. After you do that as well, you are free to submit your request. iVisa will handle everything else.
What is important to remember from all this is that iVisa makes it easy for Sudanese citizens to apply for a Kenya visa. The document enjoys a validity period of 90 days since issue, and you can use it for a single entry. You are allowed to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.