The citizens of Suriname are among the many nationalities that are given access to a Kenya e-visa. As a result, if you plan to spend your vacation in Kenya, you can apply online for a Kenya visa and avoid an embassy. iVisa can facilitate the application process so that you can have your travel document in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Suriname – the requirements
It goes without saying that the online application process is not as demanding as the one at the embassy, but that does not mean you do not have to meet a few requirements. However, it should be easy for you to put your hands on everything necessary. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – you cannot go through the online application process to obtain a Kenya visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s information page – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application form.
- Digital passport photo – please make sure that the picture is taken recently and that it follows all the other guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this just goes to show that you plan to go back to your country of origin before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel reservation confirmation is enough, and if you plan to stay with family or friends, have them write a letter of invitation.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address- when you apply online, you receive your visa via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa will ask you to cover the costs during the application process. You can use one of the multiple available methods of payment, such as credit/debit card, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Suriname – the online application form
After you gather all of the above, you are ready to access the application page and fill in the form. You should not experience any difficulties in the completion of this task, but if you need help, feel free to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
When you go to the application page, you will notice that the form created by iVisa is divided into three steps. The first one asks for personal information, but it also makes you choose a processing time for your application. Remember that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on the choice you make. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have at hand is also the cheapest. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, but you pay only $88.
- Rush processing – things move a bit faster if you choose this option. Your application is processed within 2 business days, but you will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you have at hand, but the fastest as well. Your travel document is ready within just 2 hours, but you pay $153 for it.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment and review the information in your form so that you do not submit an inaccurate application. If that happens, your visa will be rendered invalid.
The third and final step requires you to upload a few documents. As soon as that is over as well, you can submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the travel document in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Suriname is incredibly convenient. The document iVisa sends you has a validity period of 90 days since the date of issue. You are allowed to use it for a single entry and you are granted a duration of stay of maximum 3 months in Kenya.