The citizens of the Central African Republic, like most nationalities, can apply online for a Kenya visa. That is because you are eligible for an electronic visa. You can use the services rendered by iVisa, and as a result, the travel document can be in your e-mail inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic – requirements
The first thing that you have to concern yourself with is meeting the requirements. However, you should have no issues in getting everything necessary. You may already have some of them. You will need the following:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on a Kenya visa depends on how soon you want it to be ready. When it comes to processing time, iVisa gives you three options so that you can opt for the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
About the application process
We would like to help you by telling you what to expect when you fill in the form we will provide a short description of the three steps you need to go through. However, first, you should know that you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7 if you need any help. The service is free of charge.
The form consists of three steps. The first one focuses on general (personal) information and processing time. The second wants you to make the payment and review your form so that it does not include any errors, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the online process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic involves minimal effort. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since the date of issue. It grants a single entry and you can stay in Kenya for no more than 3 months.