All European Union citizens can travel to Kenya without going to an embassy to apply for a visa, so the citizens of the Czech Republic make no exception. You can apply online for a Kenya visa, and if you sue the services rendered by iVisa. This document can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic – the requirements
The first thing you need to take care of is to make sure that you have everything necessary at hand. Fortunately, you should have no trouble in acquiring what you need. You must put together the following:
- Passport – travelers who want to get a Kenya visa online must have a valid passport. The travel document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of the information page of your passport – iVisa will ask you to upload it when you fill in the application.
- A digital passport photo – there are a few rules for this requirement as well. For example, the picture needs to be taken recently.
- Return flight ticket – this will make the immigration officers believe that you plan to go back to your country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – you can use a hotel reservation confirmation or, if you stay with family or friends, you can have them write an invitation letter.
- Travel itinerary – you must write down the cities you wish to visit while in Kenya.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the Kenya visa via e-mail in PDF format, which is why you need a valid address to which you have access. You need to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods. Credit or debit cards are accepted, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat too.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic – the online application form
Now that you know what is necessary for the online application process, we will describe, shortly, the application form. It helps to know what to expect. However, keep in mind that if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7 at no charge. You will notice that iVisa created a simple, 3-step application form.
The first step wants you to fill in the blanks with personal information, but you are also expected to pick a processing time for your application. That will determine the amount of time you need to wait for your Kenya visa, as well as its cost. Here is what you can choose from:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your Kenya visa is ready within 5 business days, and you are charged $88.
- Rush processing – if you go for this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, but the fee is $118.
- Super Rush processing – being the fastest option means that it is also the priciest. Your application is processed within just 2 hours, but you are charged $153.
The second step consists of payment and revision. You need to be very careful about the information you provide because if it is not accurate, your visa will be invalid. Finally, the third step requires you to upload a few documents. Once you do that, you can submit your application and iVisa will handle the rest.
What is important to remember is that the process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Czech Republic implies minimal effort. The document you receive maintains its validity for 90 days since issue, you can use it for a single entry, and once you arrive in Kenya, you are allowed to stay for up to 3 months.