The citizens of the Marshall Islands who desire to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes are no longer required to pay a visit to the nearest Kenyan embassy to obtain a consular visa. Instead, since you are eligible for an electronic visa, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can help with the application process so that you get the document you need in just a matter of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands – the requirements
As you can imagine, before you start the application process, you have to put together some documents and information that iVisa will need of you. However, you should have an easy time acquiring everything necessary. The list contains the following:
- Passport – you cannot go through the online application process if you do not have a valid passport. Kenya’s visa policy also requires that the document has at least another 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival.
- A copy of your passport’s info page – you need to scan it and upload when iVisa asks that of you.
- Digital photo of yourself – you need to ensure that the picture follows all the guidelines for a valid passport photo.
- Return flight ticket – this serves as proof that you will return to your home country before your Kenya visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from friends/family will suffice.
- Travel itinerary – make sure to include the cities you are planning to visit.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the electronic visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa takes multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can pay with a credit/debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat will work as well.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of the Marshall Islands – the online application form
Once you have everything necessary, you can move on and fill in the application form. It takes applicants about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you feel like you need some help, or you have questions regarding the process, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is reachable 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that the form created by iVisa is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for personal information, but it also requires you to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the choice you make determines how much money you spend on your Kenya visa. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – most applicants go for this option because it is the least expensive. Your application is processed within 5 business days, and you have to pay $88.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a bit faster, you can opt for this one. You receive your Kenya visa within 2 business days, and you are charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – this is the most expensive option you can select. However, you receive your travel document within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step expects you to take care of the payment and review your form so that you do not submit inaccurate information, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. After you do that, you can submit your application and iVisa will handle everything that follows.
As you can see, the citizens of the Marshall Islands have an easy time obtaining a Kenya visa. iVisa handles the bureaucracy for you. The Kenya e-visa remains valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days. You are given a single entry.