Most nationalities can travel to Kenya without the hassle of going to an embassy to get a visa. The citizens of Togo are eligible for an electronic visa, which means that you are given the opportunity to apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s help, the travel document you need can be in your inbox in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Togo – requirements
Before you begin the application process, we suggest that you first make sure that you fulfill all the requirements imposed by iVisa and by Kenya’s visa policy. However, you will not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Togo – processing time and fees
The amount you are going to spend on your Kenya visa depends on the processing time option you select during the application process. iVisa allows you to choose from three options so that your needs are appropriately met. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The contents of the application form
In order for you to know what to expect, we will provide a short description of the application form you have to fill in. However, keep in mind that iVisa offers customer support 24/7 should you need some help. The service can be reached via online chat or phone, and it is entirely free of charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first one focuses on general information, but it also expects you to select one of the processing time options mentioned above. The second consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. When you are finished, submit your application, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Togo does not imply much effort. The Kenya e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and it allows you to travel to Kenya only once. After your arrival, you can remain for no more than 3 months, but you can request an extension.