Turkish citizens who plan to spend their vacation in Kenya are not required to go to the nearest Kenyan consulate to get a visa. Since you are eligible for an electronic visa, you are given the possibility to apply for a Kenya visa online. With iVisa’s help, you can obtain the document in just a couple of hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Turkey – the requirements
The first thing you have to do before you fill in the form is to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful application process. The list is not very long, however, and the items on it should be easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Turkey – the online application form
As soon as you have everything you need, you can move on and fill in the application form. That should not be a complicated task for you, but if it happens to need assistance or have some questions, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
The form you are given to complete consists of three steps. The first one requires you to provide iVisa with general information and yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the timeframe in which your Kenya visa is ready, as well as its cost. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and review your form so that you do not submit inaccurate information, while the third requires you to upload a few documents. After you are finished, you are free to submit your application. iVisa will handle everything that follows.
What you need to remember from all this is that the online process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Turkey is incredibly convenient when you apply with iVisa. The Kenya e-visa is a document that maintains its validity for 90 days since issue, and you can use it for a single entry. You are granted a duration of stay of maximum 3 months.