Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Turkmenistan qualify for an electronic visa when traveling to Kenya for tourism purposes. Consequently, instead of going to a consulate, you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can assist with the online application process and get you your travel document in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – the requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you can provide everything necessary for the application process. The list of requirements, however, does not include anything that may be difficult to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – the online application form
Now that you know what you need, we will describe the application form for you so that you know what to expect when you access the application page. However, remember that iVisa’s customer support service is available non-stop and entirely free of charge should you need some help.
The form consists of three short steps. Step number one requires you to give iVisa your personal information, but it also asks that you select a processing time for your application. You must keep in mind that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on the choice you make. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Step number two expects you to make the payment and review your form. It is incredibly important that you do not submit incorrect information. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid. And finally, step number three requires you to upload a few documents that support your application. When you are finished, submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of acquiring a Kenya visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan is not at all complicated. The Kenya e-visa you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for a period that cannot exceed 90 days.