It’s time to prepare your bags for Kenya because it’s not difficult to visit this country if you’re from Ukraine. You only need a Kenya eVisa to enter this place, or even an East Africa Tourist Visa if you prefer to travel not only to Kenya but to other nearby countries like Uganda.
It is possible to obtain a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine if you use iVisa.com. We have an efficient and fast service that will guarantee you a useful document to enter this African country without so many difficulties.
Learn more about this topic in the following questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm from Ukraine, do I need a visa if I want to visit Kenya?
This is probably the first question you ask while planning your trip to Kenya, which is why we inform you that you’ll need a visa, but not a conventional visa. You only need a Kenyan eVisa to enter Kenya. Better yet, you can also apply for a East Africa Tourist Visa if you prefer to visit Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda.
What is a Kenyan e-Visa for citizens of Ukraine?
The Kenyan Visa for citizens of Ukraine is one type of electronic and automated document that allows you to visit this African country just like a regular visa. The main difference with the regular visa is that this one is totally electronic as we mentioned before, so you don’t have to leave home to apply for it.
How long can Ukrainian citizens stay in Kenya with an e-visa?
If you have a Ukrainian passport, you can stay in Kenya for 90 days in Total with a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
What are the requirements to apply for this document?
The online application process that we created on iVisa.com is not as difficult as the process in the embassy. However, that doesn't mean you don't have to prepare appropriately. Here is the list of requirements you need for the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine:
- Proof of accommodation
- Applicant photo
- Passport Personal Details Scan
- Airline Confirmation
- Valid email address to receive the eVisa on time.
- Payment methods: it can be a Paypal account or a debit/credit card.
After your application is ready, iVisa.com will send you the eVisa via e-mail in PDF format. Once you get the eVisa, don’t forget to print it out before your departure.
How can I pay for my eVisa?
iVisa.com is versatile with payment methods. That’s why you can choose between a credit/debit card or PayPal to pay for the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine service.
What are the processing times and fees?
As for the price you have to pay, it’ll vary depending on the urgency you have for the Kenyan eVisa. iVisa.com counts with three options for you, each of them more expensive than the previous one, but also faster:
- Standard processing: this is the most affordable and slowest option, but it's an excellent option if you're not in a rush. You get your Kenya eVisa in 6 Business Days, and the total price is USD 0.00.
- Rush processing: for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application ready in 4 Business Days. You’ll have to pay USD 0.00 this time.
- Super Rush processing: this option is great if you need your e-Visa as fast as possible. Your application will be ready in only 2 Business Days. The price, however, will be USD 0.00.
It really is that convenient to get the Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine.
How long does it take to complete the application form for a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine?
At iVisa.com we’ve created a smooth online form that won’t take you more than 20 minutes of your day.
How can I apply?
You can consider yourself ready once you get all the documents required, and after that, you’ll only have to fill in the application form. This process is pretty simple and won’t require much effort on your side. However, if you have any difficulties while completing it, don't hesitate to use email to contact iVisa’s customer support team. The service can also be reached via online chat, and it doesn’t have a cost.
iVisa.com split the process into three manageable steps:
- The first one is to give your personal information carefully on the first questionnaire you see. This step also asks you to choose a processing time for your application.
- The second step is to continue with the payment, but not before reviewing the information. Make sure that your information is correct before paying the fees.
- Finally, the third step asks you to upload your application’s supporting documentation. After you finish these steps, you can click on the submit button and iVisa.com will deliver the document in the time frame you selected.
How many entries does the Kenyan e-visa allow?
You can get a Single Entry in your Kenyan eVisa if you have a Ukrainian passport. This information might vary depending on other circumstances.
If I’m traveling with my kids, what should I do?
Consider that every person who is from a country that requires a visa has to pay the visa fee, and that includes kids. So if that is your situation, you have to apply for their Kenyan eVisa too.
What does the Kenyan e-visa look like?
Are there any vaccinations required to visit Kenya?
Yes, you’ll probably need a Yellow Fever vaccination before applying for the Kenyan eVisa and to visit the country.
Is it safe to use iVisa.com if I want to apply for a Kenyan e-visa?
Yes, it is. We always work hard to ensure maximum safety for your personal details, which is why we created modern software that won’t filter anything. Your personal information could not be more protected. In fact, you can check how safe our service is by reading our reviews here, proving that we make sure to give only the best.
Where can I read more information?
If you still have questions about the Kenyan e-Visa, click here so you can reach out to our customer service center. If you prefer to review the information yourself, you can also read the FAQs page here.
Start your application on this link. As you can see, iVisa.com simplifies the online application so you can get your e-Visa as soon as possible, and it also has a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from over 18,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. Contact us today and get ready to know Kenya!