As a Ukrainian citizen, if you ever decide to spend your vacation in Kenya, know that you are not required to apply for a consular visa at the nearest Kenyan embassy. You are eligible for an electronic visa, in which case you can obtain a Kenya visa online. iVisa can help with that, and as a result of using iVisa’s service, the document can be ready for use in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine – the requirements
As you can imagine, the online application process is not such a hassle as the process at the embassy. However, that does not mean you do not have to prepare appropriately. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine – the online application form
After you gather everything you need, you can consider yourself ready to fill in the application form. However, if you are experiencing any difficulties along the way, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via online chat or phone 24/7, and it is entirely free of charge.
What you will notice is that iVisa split the form into three, more manageable steps. The first one is interested in your personal information but also requires that you choose a processing time for your application. As to that, bear in mind that the choice you make establishes the price of your Kenya visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment and review your form. It is essential that you do not submit incorrect information because that is how you end up with an invalid visa. If that happens, you need to repeat the application process.
Finally, the third step wants you to upload your application’s supporting documentation. After you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will deliver the document in the time frame of your choosing.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Ukraine. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants you one entry, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.