Same as most nationalities, the citizens of Uruguay can travel to Kenya for tourism purposes without having to pay a visit to the nearest Kenyan embassy. Since you qualify for an electronic visa, you can apply online for a Kenya visa. Using the services rendered by iVisa means that the document you need can be yours in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Uruguay – requirements
The first thing you have to handle is the matter of requirements. However, you will notice that the list is quite short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. You will need the following documents and information:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Uruguay – the online application form
As soon as you are ready, you can proceed to the application page and fill in the form. You should not find it overly complicated, but if you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form you are given to fill in consists of three easy steps. Step one wants your personal information, passport info, and a few details regarding your trip. At the same time, you must select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that the cost of your Kenya visa depends on the choice you make. iVisa gives you the following options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
Step number two requires you to handle the payment and review your form. It is crucial that all the information you submit is 100% accurate. Otherwise, the visa you receive will be invalid, in which case you must repeat the application process.
Finally, step number three is the moment when you are asked to upload the documents that support your application. When you are finished, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the process of obtaining a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Uruguay is incredibly accessible when you use iVisa as your visa service. The document you are sent is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for up to 90 days.