Most nationalities can travel to Kenya without going to an embassy to get a visa, and so can the citizens of Vatican City. Being qualified for an electronic visa means that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. The services provided by iVisa will make sure that you have an easy time going through the application process and that you get the document you need in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Vatican City – the requirements
First of all, you need to make sure that you meet the requirements. However, you should not go through too much trouble acquiring everything you need. Here is what you must put together before you fill in the application form:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Vatican City – the online application form
After you have everything that is required, you can proceed to fill in the application form. You should be done with it in about 20 minutes, but do not forget that iVisa’s customer support is available non-stop and free of charge in case you need some help.
You must go through three steps when you complete the form. The first one expects you to provide general information about yourself and your trip to Kenya, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. As for processing, keep in mind that the cost of your Kenya visa is affected by your choice. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload a few documents that support your application. When that is over, you can submit your request, and iVisa will send you the travel document in the agreed time frame.
What is important to remember from all this is that the online process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Vatican City is incredibly easy when you apply with iVisa. The document has a validity period of 90 days, and it allows you to stay in Kenya for just as much. You are granted a single entry.