As a Vietnamese citizen, whenever you wish to travel to Kenya for tourism purposes, you do not have to worry about getting to the nearest Kenyan diplomatic mission to get your visa. That is because you qualify for an electronic visa, meaning that you can apply for a Kenya visa online. iVisa can help with the online application process so that you get the e-visa in just 2 hours.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Vietnam – the requirements
One of the first things you have to do is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything necessary for the application process. Nevertheless, the list is not that long, and the items on it are not difficult to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kenya visa unless you are a passport holder. Plus, Kenya’s visa policy dictates that the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kenya.
- A scan of your passport’s bio page – iVisa will require you to upload it during the application process.
- Digital passport photo – keep in mind that the picture needs to be taken recently. There are a few other guidelines the photo has to follow as well.
- Return flight ticket – the purpose of this requirement is to assure immigration officers that you plan to return to your home country before your visa expires.
- Proof of accommodation – this can either be a hotel booking confirmation or a letter of invitation from a friend/family.
- Travel itinerary
- E-mail address – after your application is processed, iVisa will send you the travel document via e-mail in PDF format. Remember to print out at least one physical copy before your departure.
- Means of payment – iVisa is versatile as far as paying for services goes. You can either use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also valid methods of payment.
Kenya Visa for the citizens of Vietnam – the online application form
Once you have everything necessary, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. You should not find this task too difficult, but if you need assistance, know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that iVisa split the form into three more manageable steps. The first one requires you to provide your personal information, as well as passport info and travel details. At this point, you are also needed to select a processing time for your application. That will determine the timeframe in which your Kenya visa is ready, as well as its cost. Here are your options:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have at hand. The slowest as well. You receive your Kenya visa within 5 business days, and the fee is $88.
- Rush processing – for faster processing, you can choose this option and have your application processed within 2 business days. You will be charged $118.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need your e-visa as fast as possible, select this option, and your application is processed within just 2 hours. The fee, however, is $153.
The second step wants you to take care of the payment and review your form so that there are no mistakes in it, while the third expects you to upload the documentation that supports your application. When you are finished, submit your form, and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of getting a Kenya Visa for the citizens of Vietnam implies little time and effort. The document you receive is valid for 90 days since issue, it grants a single entry, and it allows you to remain in Kenya for 3 months since arrival.