UK citizens passing through Kenya on the way to your destination may need a transit visa.
The Kenya transit visa allows visitors to leave the airport and explore Kenya for up to 72 hours. If you plan on staying in the airport or port of entry while waiting on a connecting international flight, you will not need a transit visa.
With iVisa, you can have up to 90 days of unlimited exploration in Kenya with our eVisa services.
Requirements for Visa and Benefits
To apply for an eVisa or a Kenya transit visa, you will need to have:
- A valid passport - Wherever you travel internationally, it is important to make sure your passport is up-to-date. Any passport that has less than 6 months before the expiry date will no longer be valid for visa services.
- A current photo - UK travelers going on vacation and passing through Kenya’s port of entries will need to supply a recent photo when applying for a Kenya transit visa or eVisa.
- An onward ticket - This tells customs and officials you are simply passing through Kenya on your way to your destination.
- An email address - iVisa will need a valid email address so that we may send you your visa after our quick and secure processing.
- A valid Payment Method - Whether you are using PayPal or a credit or debit card like Visa, MasterCard, or American Express, you can be sure we will protect your privacy and data.
Our simple application process helps you cut out the need for physically travelling to the nearest embassy or consulate. Government processing may take longer than you can afford. Once we launch our Kenya transit visa services, you will enjoy prompt action just as we provide for our eVisa services.
Citizens of the United Kingdom need straightforward, simple, and quick processing for not only Kenya transit visa passes but any of our current eVisa services.
Use your smartphone, tablet, or laptop and fill out our easy online application today.
If you need to quell any anxiety you have about traveling to Kenya as a UK citizen, live chat with an iVisa agent right now by clicking on the chat bubble in the lower right-hand corner. Our stellar customer service has helped over 11,000 visitors with their visa worries and questions.
Our eVisa for Kenya is great for vacationers and for visiting family and friends. You gain 90 days worth of culture, entertainment, and natural wonder. Be sure to apply for an eVisa as a UK citizen less than 90 days before your trip. You only have that time to activate your eVisa by arriving at an Kenyan port of entry.
Check out our FAQ for a quick guide to common concerns about iVisa’s services, offers, and more. You will find current information on when iVisa’s Kenya transit visa goes live for Great Britain.
Let our efficiency work for you.