The citizens of 50 states can apply online for a Kuwait visa. Residents of a GCC country (Gulf Cooperation Council) are also allowed to do so. If you are a citizen of one of those countries, all you have to do is use the online services provided by iVisa. Once you try it, you will never want to go to an embassy again. The process is easy, fast, and it does not come with high prices at all. Below you will find all the necessary information you need in order to apply.
What is required of you?
You do not need anything out of the ordinary. All you need is a valid passport, digital copies of your passport, and a means of payment. The latter can be a credit or debit card. If you have a Paypal account, you should know that iVisa takes that too. If you are a GCC citizen, you need to have a valid residency card as well. Also, keep in mind that no other temporary travel documents are accepted besides the passport. Once you gather all the documents above, you can move on to the application itself. It should take a little while for you to complete, and if you have trouble doing it, you can use the 24/7 assistance service iVisa puts at your disposal. Filling in the form requires you writing some general information about yourself and choosing the processing time.
Kuwait visa costs
As mentioned above, applying and obtaining a Kuwait evisa is not expensive at all. However, the price is determined by the processing time you choose. You have three options from which you can select the one you want or need, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – this is the cheapest option you have, and it is also the most commonly selected. It costs only 20$ (or the equivalent in the currency of your country of origin,) and your visa is ready in 72 hours (three business days.)
- Rush processing – the second option is a little bit more expensive than the previous one. Using it means that you will get your Kuwait evisa in 48 hours, but it will cost you an additional 40$, which means you have to pay 60$ in total.
- Super Rush processing – this is meant for people who need to leave to Kuwait right away and need to obtain a visa overnight. It is ready in 12 hours, but as you may have guessed, it costs a lot more than the standard. In fact, it adds 60$ to your bill, which means the total cost of the visa will go as up as 80$.
Keep in mind: weekends in Kuwait are on Fridays and Saturdays!
Before applying for the Kuwait evisa, there are a few other things you should know. The evisa is valid 30 days before you leave for Kuwait, and if your date of arrival is in more than 30 days, iVisa will put your application on hold so that you get your visa right before leaving. You have a single entry, and once you are in Kuwait, the visa expires in 90 days.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Rules
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents