Bulgarian who has plans of traveling to Kuwait should be aware that they are no longer required to go to the embassy of Kuwait to get a tourism or business visa. It is because of iVisa that more than 50 nationalities including Bulgarian can now apply through the internet for a Kuwait evisa which will be sent via email within 12 hours.
Before Bulgarian could apply, you need to check your eligibility. It can be done by going to iVisa’s website. Just click on the Visa Checker and follow the instructions. You will get the results immediately and can apply right away once you are eligible.
What are the requirements needed?
To start the application process, you need to prepare a few documents first. iVisa will require you to provide information and documentation so they can process your request. Here is a list of what Bulgarian need to provide:
Valid passport – chances are you already have one. However, check its expiry date to make sure that is still valid..
Digital copy of your passport – the most important part is the information page, but you should go ahead and scan the entire booklet.
Valid e-mail address – electronic visas are linked to passports electronically, and so will the visa provided by iVisa. Still, you need to print out a copy before departure, which is why iVisa will send you one via e-mail in PDF format.
GCC residence card – this applies only to applicants from the other countries that are a part of Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.) At the same time, the applicants from the GCC must work in specific fields. You can find all of them on iVisa’s website.
- Means of payment – before submitting the application, you will be asked to pay the service fee for iVisa. You can do so using a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
How to apply?
iVisa provides an online form that Bulgarian needs fill in which can be accomplished in less than 10 minutes. The form is easy to understand, but in case you need assistance, iVisa has an excellent support service that can take your call anytime.
The first step is entering your personal information. In this step, you will also need to choose the processing time. Basically, you get to decide how much time it will take for you to receive your visa. Take note that the faster you want it, the higher the amount that you’ll have to pay. Here are the options that iVisa provides:
Standard processing – if you are in no hurry, you can go for this option. It takes three business days for your application to be processed, and the fee is just $20.
Rush processing– this option will have your visa ready in just 2 business days. The cost, however, goes a bit higher. You will be billed $60.
- Super rush processing – if you want to be on a plane to Kuwait tomorrow, you can select this option. Your application will be processed within just 12 hours, and you will pay $80 for the urgency.
Aside from that, you also have to remember that the weekend in Kuwait differs from most countries. Their weekends are on Fridays and Saturdays, so make sure that Bulgarian should take that into consideration when applying.
The second step will ask you to review all the information and make the payment. It is very important to fill in the form accurately and correctly. Corrections are impossible to make after your application is processed.
The third and final step is uploading some documents like the ones mentioned above. Depending on a particular situation, Bulgarian may be asked to provide additional documents.
As you can see, getting a Kuwait evisa is simple. The document is valid for only 30 days, so you need to leave for Kuwait before the 30-day period expires. Also, Bulgarian can stay in Kuwait for maximum 90 days, and you have a single entry.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents
- Kuwait visa for Andorran
- Kuwait visa for Australian
- Kuwait visa for Austrian
- Kuwait visa for Belgians
- Kuwait visa for Bhutanese
- Kuwait visa for Bruneian
- Kuwait visa for Bulgarian
- Kuwait visa for Cambodian
- Kuwait visa for Cypriot
- Kuwait visa for Czechs
- Kuwait visa for Danish
- Kuwait visa for Dutch
- Kuwait visa for Estonians
- Kuwait visa for Finns
- Kuwait visa for French
- Kuwait visa for Geogians
- Kuwait visa for German
- Kuwait visa for Greek
- Kuwait visa for Hong Konger
- Kuwait visa for Hungarian
- Kuwait visa for Icelander
- Kuwait visa for Irish
- Kuwait visa for Italian
- Kuwait visa for Japanese
- Kuwait visa for Laotian
- Kuwait visa for Latvians
- Kuwait visa for Liechtensteiner
- Kuwait visa for Lithuanians
- Kuwait visa for Luxembourgers
- Kuwait visa for Malaysian
- Kuwait visa for Maltese
- Kuwait visa for Monacan
- Kuwait visa for New Zealander
- Kuwait visa for Norwegian
- Kuwait visa for Romanian
- Kuwait visa for Sammarinese
- Kuwait visa for Singaporean
- Kuwait visa for Slovaks
- Kuwait visa for Slovenian
- Kuwait visa for South Korean
- Kuwait visa for Spaniards
- Kuwait visa for Swazi
- Kuwait visa for Swiss
- Kuwait visa for Turkish
- Kuwait visa for Vietnamese
- Requirements to get a Kuwait E-Visa