iVisa can help citizens from over 50 states to acquire a Kuwait evisa. The online service is also available for people who reside in a GCC country (Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates). If you find yourself among those people, you should know that the process is simple, fast, and cheap. You do not have to go the embassy of Kuwait and complete the process. In fact, you do not even have to leave the house.
Here is what you need
If you want to order an evisa for Kuwait, you will need a set of documents. There are no special requirements, and chances are that you already have the documents listed below. They are as follows:
• Valid passport – almost every country in the world asks for a passport at the border. Applying for a visa implies that you have a passport that is valid and that will maintain its validity during your trip. In case your passport expires while you plan to be in Kuwait, remedy the situation and have it renewed. You do not need any surprises while on your trip. Also, keep in mind that temporary travel documents will not do. It must be a passport.
• Passport scans – since you are required to upload a few documents during your application, you need to have your passport scanned. The digital copies of your passport need to be uploaded in the third step of the application form.
• Payment method – while you fill in your Kuwait visa application, you also need to make the payment to iVisa. iVisa accepts credit or debit cards, but you can use a Paypal account as well, provided that you have one.
• GCC residency card – this requirement is applicable only for GCC residents. If you live in one of the GCC countries, surely you have one. However, there is an additional requirement, and that is to have been a resident in a GCC state for at least six months. Your residency card should indicate that.
The application itself can be divided into three simple stages. The first one consists of you putting in your personal information, like name, gender, date of birth, and so on. You are also required to choose the processing time. There are three available options: Standard, Rush, and Super Rush. The first processing time costs 20$ (or the equivalent in the currency you use in your country), and your Kuwait evisa is issued in 72 hours (The Standard processing). The Rush processing adds another 40$ to you bill, but your visa is ready in 48 hours, and the Super Rush processing lasts only 12 hours, but it costs 60$. The second step is a simple revision. You are also asked to make the payment at this point. The last stage consists of photo uploads. You need to upload the documents mentioned above. After you are done, just hit submit, and you are done. Your visa is on its way.
As you can see, obtaining a visa using the services provided by iVisa is simple. There is no hassle, your effort is close to none, and if you need any help, there is a 24/5 assistance service ready to lend a hand.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Rules
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents