All UK citizens are eligible to obtain a Kuwait visa using the services brought by iVisa. You are no longer required to go to the Kuwait embassy in the United Kingdom. You can get an evisa using an online service. It is all electronic, you do not even have to get out of the house, and the prices are low. The process is entirely online, which makes it accessible to anyone who has an internet connection.
Processing time and cost
When you apply for the Kuwait evisa, you need to select the processing time as well. That will establish the price of the visa. Basically, the faster you need the visa, the more money you will pay. At the moment, there are three available options:
• Standard – the standard processing time means that your visa will be issued in 72 hours. It is the ideal choice for people who are not in a hurry. It is the also the cheapest available option. It will only cost you 16.39 GBP. The low price and the relatively short amount of waiting time make this option the most commonly used. If you do not have an emergency, there is no point in spending more money.
• Rush – the rush processing time is for people who are in a hurry but do not have an emergency. It may come in handy in certain situations. Let’s say that it is Wednesday, and you want to leave for Kuwait on the weekend. Weekends in Kuwait are on Fridays and Saturdays, which means you would get your visa on Sunday. However, if you apply on Wednesday and choose the Rush processing, your chances of obtaining your visa in time are very high. The downside is that one less day costs you an extra 32.78 GBP. It is up to you to decide if it is worth it.
• Super Rush – the super rush processing is destined for people who have an emergency. The visa will be issued in 12 hours, which means you can be on the next plane out. Just as you may expect, there is a significant difference when it comes to cost. A Kuwait evisa with super rush processing is 65.57 GBP. But then again, in case of emergency, money is the least of your problems.
The Kuwait visa keeps its validity for 30 days before your departure date
If the 30 days expire, and you want to leave to Kuwait, you need to apply for a new one. The good news is that iVisa has a system in place for that. For example, if you apply today, but your departure date is 35 days from now, your application will be put on hold so that your visa is valid when you leave. Once you are in Kuwait, the evisa is valid for 90 days.
You have to admit that the service provided by iVisa is simple but brilliant. It saves time and energy on your behalf. Moreover, the process is fast and cheap. It cannot possibly get any better than that.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Rules
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents