If you are a US citizen, then you need a tourist visa to go to Kuwait. Fortunately for you, iVisa will save you a lot of trouble. Citizens from over 50 states and GCC countries can obtain a Kuwait evisa using the online services provided by iVisa. The United States is on that list, which means you can apply for your Kuwait evisa right now. You do not have to go the local Kuwait embassy, the process is unbelievably fast, and the prices are more than fair.
You do not need many documents to apply for a Kuwait tourist visa. As long as you have a passport, the process should run smoothly. Here is exactly what you need:
• Passport – most countries require a passport upon entry, and obtaining a visa is impossible without it. If you already have one, make sure that it is still valid and it maintains its validity during your trip. If your passport expires while you are in Kuwait, you will waste time and money at the US embassy, and nobody wants that.
• Digital scans of your passport – when you fill in the application, you will be required to upload the scans before submitting it.
• Credit or debit card – the payment will happen before you submit your application, so you need to put in your credit/debit card information. Moreover, if you have a Paypal account, you should know that iVisa accepts that as well.
If you request a visa at the consulate of Kuwait, you may have to wait more than you expect. However, the maximum waiting time with iVisa is three business days. There are three available processing times:
• Standard – this is the cheapest option you have. Your visa is issued in 72 hours, and the cost is very low. You have to pay only 20$.
• Rush – using the Rush processing means that you will receive your visa via email in two business days. However, this option will cost you an additional 40$.
• Super Rush – this is ideal if you forgot to get your visa or if you have an emergency. The evisa is released in 12 hours, but the price is 80$. Keep in mind that weekends in Kuwait are held on Fridays and Saturdays, which means they do not process applications then.
The Kuwait evisa is valid for 30 days before you leave. However, iVisa can help you with the validity. How? Let’s say that you apply for your visa today, but your departure date is in 40 days. iVisa will put your application on hold so that you do not lose the visa. Once you arrive in Kuwait, the visa expires in 90 days. The document provides a single entry. You have to admit that iVisa provides the easiest way of obtaining a visa. You cannot say that it is expensive, the processing time is as short as possible, and your effort is almost non-existent. It cannot get any better than this.