Maybe you have heard about iVisa before, but if you have not, then you should know that is an excellent service that facilitates the acquiring of visas and passports. As far as Kuwait is concerned, the citizens of 50 states and residents of GCC countries can use this service and apply for a Kuwait evisa. The entire process is electronic, you do not need to go to your local embassy, and it is the fastest way to get the documents you need. Thousands of people have been using iVisa, and so far, there have been no complaints.
Processing time and costs
When it comes to visas, the main concern is processing time. That is because, usually, the processing takes a relatively long time if you go and apply at a consulate. It is true that it depends on the country, the level of tourism activity in that particular country, and the time of year. However, do you really want to risk and wait months for a visa? Probably not. That is why iVisa is better than going to the Kuwait consulate. You can get your evisa in as little as 12 hours if you like, but here is more information on processing time.
There are three available options from which you can choose. There are no significant differences between them as far as time is concerned, but for some people, the time is more valuable than for others. So here are your options: • Standard processing – this is the most common. People choose this because it is the cheapest of alternatives. The visa cost is 0$, but you have to pay the service fee, which is 20$. That is all. There are no other charges included. Moreover, your visa will be sent via email within 72 hours (three business days). If you think about it, it is a convenient processing time, and unless you have an emergency, three days is fast enough.
• Rush processing – the Rush processing is meant for people who value that one extra day. If you choose this processing time, your visa will be available in 48 hours (two business days). However, you need to pay an additional 40$. Now, it is up to you if that one day is worth 40$ or not.
• Super Rush Processing – if you need to leave for Kuwait right away, then this option is perfect for you. Your visa is ready in as little as 12 hours. However, emergency costs more as well. In fact, you take those 20$ from standard and add another 60$. You will spend 80$ on a Kuwait evisa. But if you think it is necessary, at least you have the opportunity.
The process is fast and cheap. However, do not forget that weekends in Kuwait are on Fridays and Saturdays. Do not get confused about that because your application will not be processed on a Friday as you may expect.
All in all, acquiring a Kuwait evisa is simple. It is easier than going to the embassy, you have to put in a lot less effort, and the prices are not that high. It is safe to assume that iVisa provides precisely what you need when you need it.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Rules
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents