If you are planning on going to Kuwait anytime soon, then you should check if your country is on the list of states for whose citizens Kuwait releases evisas. It is an excellent service brought to you by iVisa, a company that facilitates the procurement of visas and passports. It is a fantastic alternative to going to the embassy of Kuwait in your country. It can spare you of hours standing in line, and the process is fast and cheap. There is nothing better out there.
Before thinking of applying, you should first see if you meet the criteria. There are a few things that are required of you, and they are as follows:
• You are a citizen of a country for which Kuwait releases evisas. You can find the list on the iVisa website.
• You are a resident of a GCC country. Kuwait releases visas for them as well, as long as they are able to present a valid residency card. If that is the case with you, your residency card should state that you have been a GCC resident for at least six months.
• You have a valid passport and a valid means of payment. You need the passport wherever you may go, and you are also required to make some digital copies of your passport. As for the means of payment, credit or a debit card will do. Also, if you have a Paypal account, iVisa accepts that as well. Just make sure that you have enough money in your balance before applying.
• You apply 30 days before your arrival date in Kuwait. The Kuwait evisa is valid for 30 days before your date of arrival in Kuwait. If the 30 days pass without you making the trip, the evisa expires. However, let’s say that you apply 40 days before your departure. iVisa will put a hold on your application, and it will release the visa at the right moment so that the document does not expire before you leave.
The price of your Kuwait evisa will be established after you choose the processing time. There are three available processing times: Standard, Rush, and Super Rush. That means you will have to spend 20$, 60$, and 80$ respectively. At the same time, according to your processing time, you will receive the visa, which will be a PDF, via email in 72 hours, 48 hours, and 12 hours respectively.
Other things that you should know is that the weekend in Kuwait is held on Fridays and Saturdays. There will be no processing those days. Also, once you arrive in Kuwait, the visa will maintain its validity for 90 days, and it comes with a single entry. You are not allowed to work during those 90 days because the evisa is released for tourism purposes only.
Applying for a Kuwait evisa is easy. You get the visa right away, the effort you put in is close to nothing, and it is not expensive either, especially if you use the Standard processing time. iVisa provides one of the most convenient ways to obtain a visa, and soon, more countries will adopt this means of getting one.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Rules
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents