Using the services provided by iVisa, the citizens from over 50 states can now apply for a Kuwait evisa. So can the people of GCC countries (Gulf Cooperation Council.) The process is simple; it does not take long, and your effort is minimal. All you have to do is access the website and follow the steps. It should not take you more than ten minutes to complete the process, and if you are in need of assistance, there is a 24/7 support service put at your disposal.
Before applying for a Kuwait evisa, make sure that you have all the necessary documents. Chances are that you already have them in your possession, and if you do not, they are easy to obtain. Here is what you need:
• Passport – your passport should be valid. If it is bound to expire during your trip to Kuwait, you should remedy the situation to avoid unpleasant experiences. Also, keep in mind that temporary travel documents will not be accepted. It needs to be a valid passport.
• Digital scans of your passport – you are required to upload the scans of your passport, so make sure that you do that before starting to fill in the form. That will make the process a whole lot easier for you.
• Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use credit or debit cards. If you have a Paypal account, you can use that as well. Just make sure that you have enough money in your balance.
• GCC residency card – this requirement does not apply to UK citizens. Once you have all the documents above, you can move on to the next step, and that is filling in the application form. The first part of the form consists of general information. You must put in your personal information. At this point, you also need to select the processing time. That will determine the Kuwait evisa cost. You have three options. The Standard processing means that your visa will be issued within three business days, and it costs 16.39 GBP. The Rush processing time costs 49.17 GBP, but your visa will be sent to you via email in two business days. Last but not least, the Super Rush processing lasts only 12 hours, but you need to spend 65.57 GBP.
Keep in mind that the weekend in Kuwait is not on Saturday and Sunday like most countries. It is held on Friday and Saturday. The visa is valid for 30 days before going to Kuwait and 90 days after your arrival. It provides a single entry.
The service provided by iVisa may be simple, but it makes planning a trip a lot easier. You no longer have to go to the Kuwait Embassy in the UK, you do not have to waste time standing in line, and as far as price goes, nobody can say that it is high. It is the perfect solution.
Apply for a Kuwait Visa
- Kuwait Evisa
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- Kuwait Visa Rules
- Kuwait Visa for GCC Residents
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents