Learn More: eVisa
In 2016, the Kuwaiti Government launched the Kuwait Online Visa, which is an electronic travel authorization created to streamline the visa application process. This new system drastically reduces time at border checkpoints and eliminates the necessity of visiting an embassy in-person.
Additionally, applicants need not send their passport to an embassy or visit for an interview. The Kuwait Government issues the visas online and iVisa will send you this document in PDF format via email.
Applying through iVisa will allow you access to your own personal online account where you can easily track the status and approval of your visa.
Required Documents to Apply
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
The Kuwait online visa is a single-entry visa, allowing travelers to enter Kuwait for a maximum stay of 90 days in Total.
The purpose must solely be tourism.
Visitors cannot use the visa to enter Kuwait more than once.
Travelers should at all times carry their valid e-Visa on a personal electronic device (phone/tablet/computer) or a printed copy of their e-Visa.
Travelers who want to visit Kuwait must have a passport valid for at least six months from the planned date of entry.
In addition to the online fee for the e-Visa you may be required, based on your nationality, to pay a fee of approx. 10 USD / 3 KD upon arrival to Kuwait.
Applicants with GCC residents:
If you are resident of a GCC country (Saudi Arabia-Bahrain-Qatar-United Arab Emirates-Oman), you can also apply online using proof of your GCC residency card (valid for at least 6 months).
A GCC applicant's profession should be one of the following: Consultant, Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, Judge/Member of Public Prosecution, University Teacher, Press & Media Staff, Pilot, System Analyst/Computer Programmer, Manager, Businessperson, Diplomatic Corps, University Graduate – Owner, Manager and Representative of Commercial Companies and Establishments.
The applicant must not have any security restrictions preventing them from entering or exiting the country.
IMPORTANT: Kuwait Visas are not processed on weekends (Friday and Saturday).
Our customers have great stories about us
Frequently Asked Questions
We require the following to submit your application:
Passport Personal Details Scan Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
Passport Personal Details Scan
Last Page of Passport (if applicable)
HOW TO TAKE THE PERFECT PHOTO OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS:
- Standard Processing: 3 days
- Rush Processing: 2 days
- Super Rush Processing: 12 hours
- This visa is for tourism purposes only, working is not possible with this visa!
The following countries are eligible for an e-Visa:
Andorra, Australia , Australia , Austria , Belgium, Bhutan, Brunei, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany. Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hong Kong, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vatican City, Vietnam.
- NOTE: Visa applications are not processed on weekends in Kuwait (Friday and Saturday)
You can ONLY apply online IF you have residency (exceeding 6 months when applying for e-Visa) from any of the following countries: Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, United Arab Emirates and Oman.
A copy of the Sponsor's GCC residency must also be sent with your e-Visa application, as well as for dependents such as a spouse, child, domestic labor etc who will be presented with you on arrival.
The applicant's work according to the GCC residency should be one of the following:
Consultants, Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Judges & Members of Public Prosecution, University Teachers, Press & Media Staff, Pilots, System Analysts & Computer Programmers, Managers, Businessmen, Diplomatic Corps, University Graduates – Owners, Managers and Representatives of Commercial Companies and Establishments
Yellow Fever vaccine is required if traveling from a country with risk of yellow fever transmission.
More information in the following link:
- Kuwait Visa Fees
- Getting a Kuwait Visa Extension Easily
- Learn about Kuwait’s 14-day quarantine requirement
- Kuwait Visa Application Form
- KUWAIT VISA RULES
- Kuwait Visa Requirements
- Kuwait Visa Processing Time
- Kuwait Visa for US Citizens
- Kuwait visa for Turkish
- KUWAIT VISA FOR SINGAPOREAN
- KUWAIT VISA FOR ROMANIAN
- KUWAIT VISA FOR MALAYSIAN
- KUWAIT VISA FOR BHUTANESE
- KUWAIT VISA FOR GCC RESIDENTS
- KUWAIT VISA FOR SOUTH KOREAN
- Kuwait visa for Spaniards
- Kuwait visa for Swazi
- Kuwait visa for Swiss
- Kuwait visa for Vietnamese
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for Canadian Citizens
- Kuwait visa for Bulgarian
- Kuwait visa for Cambodian
- Kuwait visa for Cypriot
- Kuwait visa for Czechs
- Kuwait visa for Dutch
- Kuwait visa for Estonians
- Kuwait visa for French
- Kuwait visa for German
- Kuwait visa for Greek
- Kuwait visa for Hong Konger
- Kuwait visa for Icelander
- Kuwait visa for Irish
- Kuwait visa for Japanese
- Kuwait visa for Laotian
- Kuwait visa for Latvians
- Kuwait visa for Liechtensteiner
- Kuwait visa for Lithuanians
- Kuwait visa for Luxembourgers
- Kuwait visa for New Zealander
- Kuwait visa for Sammarinese
- Kuwait Visa for the UK
- Kuwait Visa – Required Documents
- Kuwait Visa Requirements for UK Citizens
- KUWAIT E-VISA
- Kuwait visa for Maltese
- Kuwait visa for Monacan
- Kuwait visa for Norwegian
- Kuwait visa for Slovaks
- Kuwait visa for Slovenian
- Kuwait visa for Andorran
- Kuwait visa for Australian
- Kuwait visa for Austrian
- Kuwait visa for Belgians
- Kuwait visa for Bruneian
- Kuwait visa for Danish
- Kuwait visa for Finns
- Kuwait visa for Geogians
- Kuwait visa for Hungarian
- Kuwait visa for Italian
- Select the country to which you are requesting the visa
- Select the type of visa and read the instructions carefully.
- Select Apply Now
- Fill in the application form
- Pay using a Visa Card, Mastercard or other debit card.
- Await approval via email, then download and print the e-Visa from your account.
- Present your printed e-Visa to the immigration officer at the port of entry.
We know that our applicants can come across unexpected changes in their travel plans that may prevent them from traveling and therefore getting their visa. This is why we understand you may want to request a cancellation of your visa application and a credit for the amount paid. However, we will only approve the refund/credit if it follows our Refund policy guideline:
- If your application has not been reviewed by our team, nor submitted to the government for approval, then you will receive a credit for the full amount of the iVisa processing fee and government fee(visa cost).
- If your application has been reviewed by our team but has not yet been submitted to the government for approval, you will receive a credit for the full amount of the government fee (visa cost).
- If your application has been submitted to the government for approval or a visa is already issued, unfortunately, no credit is available.
Our policy also applies to these circumstances:
- If we make a mistake on your application, a 100% refund of the iVisa processing fee will be issued and we will process your visa again at no cost.
- If you purchase rush or super rush processing additional fee and we do not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a credit for the iVisa rush or super rush processing fee.
- If you miss your trip because iVisa does not deliver the travel document within the agreed timeframe, you will receive a full cash refund for the government fee and iVisa processing fee.
- The exception to the clause above is if the government is the cause of the delay or your arrival date was sooner than our super rush processing time. In such case, you will receive a credit for the iVisa processing fee.
If for any reason, you are not satisfied with our services, please feel free to contact us. Under reasonable circumstances, we will grant a credit of the iVisa processing fee to be used for a future order.
Because you simply deserve to get the most from your travel experience.
Now more than ever, the process of traveling has become a bit more complicated than what it used to be. As countries keep changing their regulations, paperwork keeps growing, and so do everyone’s stress levels.
For now, travel might feel different in several ways. People can expect to explore a world of face masks, social distancing, closed businesses, and 14-day quarantines.
Even so, iVisa.com firmly believes that traveling is one of the top ways to improve on personal and professional levels. Traveling makes you step out of your comfort zone and develop a sense of independence that will ultimately reflect on your decisions and the way you look at life in general. Traveling is indeed a form of education that can’t be learned by watching television or reading a book. It teaches important lessons and insights regarding cultures and traditions, touching the realms of history, economics, and geography and exposing you to different lifestyles and worldviews from your own. For life’s real education always happens outside your own four walls.
If you’re planning to travel soon, you’ve probably googled whether borders are open, which papers you need to present, and where you have to go to obtain that inescapable travel document. Whether it’s an electronic visa or health declaration, your travel date is coming, and you still don’t know when you’ll spare the time to complete those lengthy steps and be done with the whole process.
As a multicultural visa expert team, we understand how frustrating this is, especially when you’re trying to plan the trip of your dreams, choosing a hotel that you can afford to make ends meet, prepare reachable trip goals, and list the places you could realistically visit this year just to stay inspired.
Sometimes too much paperwork becomes an obstacle to the realization of your dreams, and that’s where we come in.
We want you to go out and buy that plane ticket, so everything else turns out to be an incredible adventure. Just don’t overthink it and let us take care of the rest. No busy lines at the airport, no queues at the embassy. Just a five-minute questionnaire that you can fill out from the comfort of your own home or anywhere in the world.
Your time is priceless, and so are the experiences you’re able to create when there’s enough of it. The reason to choose iVisa.com to process your travel document rests on that, but also on safety, speed, and simplicity.
Our tourist-friendly application process is fast and easy to fill out, making dealing with foreign governments a breeze. Clear instructions guide you every step of the way, and our team of immigration experts thoroughly reviews all documents before submitting them to the corresponding authorities.
Should you have any questions or doubts, both our call and message centers are ready to help you 24/7, so you can fully enjoy your trip and forget about the worries and frustrations of applying for a visa.
Depending on how quickly you need your travel document, you can select one of three processing options. However, some documents are available within hours, depending on the requirements. We will let you know right away if there are any issues with your application that require you to provide or adjust any further information, so we can issue your travel document as soon as possible.
When it comes to safety, we maintain the highest standards. Our top-notch data centers and innovative methods to secure our customer accounts and information mean you never have to worry about your sensitive information getting lost or falling into the wrong hands.
Our years of experience at processing travel documents have translated into thousands of positive reviews from satisfied users all over the globe, making iVisa.com one of the most trusted independent travel agencies for helping you obtain the travel documents you need to make your trip a success. So, why pay iVisa.com to process your travel documents then? To understand why time, distance, and valuable experiences are the secret ingredients of a more fulfilling life, which cannot be attained by sitting at home.
Experiences define you. It is from experiences that you learn and change. Traveling will provide you with plenty that will open your mind and help you adapt to any situation.
Make the most out of your time and turn it into travel experiences by processing your electronic documents with iVisa.com. You won’t regret it.