If you are planning a trip to Kuwait from the UAE, you must have an understanding of how citizens of the UAE can enter Kuwait during Coronavirus. You must apply for a Kuwait Travel Registration before your departure date as per the latest announcement for how citizens of the UAE can enter Kuwait during Coronavirus.
To obtain a Kuwait Travel Registration, you can take advantage of the unbeatable services of iVisa.com. We have a team of experts who will assist you at every step of the application. You can contact them if you have any questions or doubts regarding the application procedure.
Note: Since February 23rd, 2022, the Kuwait Travel Registration is no longer necessary to enter the country.
How can I apply for a Kuwait Travel Registration with iVisa.com?
You can apply for a Kuwait Travel Registration with iVisa.com in the most comfortable way:
- Visit our webpage to fill out an Application Form with the required data.
- Choose the processing option based on your requirements.
- Our experts will review your application and ask you to make changes if required.
- Get your document through email and take a print of it.
- Our services are fast, simple, cost-effective, and transparent to get a travel document.
Why should I apply in advance?
You must apply in advance to get a perfect error-free document on time without any rush. You just have to give your travel details and you will get your document by then even if you don’t remember it.
To get more information about how citizens of the UAE can enter Kuwait during Coronavirus, you can go through the following questionnaire:
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Kuwait Travel Registration mean?
According to the recent rules for how citizens of the UAE can enter Kuwait during Coronavirus, you must submit a Kuwait Travel Registration stating your personal information about your latest contacts, trips, and current health status.
Do I need a COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate to enter Kuwait?
No, you don´t. COVID vaccine or vaccination certificate are not required to enter Kuwait at this moment.
Accepted vaccines are AstraZeneca, Janssen, Moderna and Pfizer. Travelers who have been vaccinated with Sinopharm, Sinovac or Sputnik V will also be accepted if they have received one vaccine dose of AstraZeneca, Janssen, Moderna or Pfizer as well. The definition of full vaccination is when the final dose of a vaccine against SARS-Cov-2 has been administered at least two weeks before traveling.
Do I need a negative COVID-19 test result to enter Kuwait?
- COVID test requirements: There are no testing requirements.
Do I need to quarantine when I get to Kuwait?
- Quarantine requirements: There are no quarantine requirements.
Do I need to have certain items to apply for a Kuwait Travel Registration?
Yes, you must have certain items to apply for a Kuwait Travel Registration:
- A scan of your valid passport.
- An email address.
- Your favorite method of payment like a PayPal account or a credit/debit card.
Can I get some information about the processing options for the application for a Kuwait Travel Registration?
Yes, you can get an idea about the three customized options for the processing of the application of a Kuwait Travel Registration:
- Standard Processing Time (USD 85.49 - 24 hours): You can get your document in a basic time at a low cost.
- Rush Processing Time (USD 141.99 - 8 hours): You can obtain your document a little faster at a higher cost.
- Super Rush Processing Time (USD 176.99 - 4 hours): You can receive your document in the shortest possible time for the highest cost.
Can I trust iVisa.com?
Yes, you can trust iVisa.com to obtain a Kuwait Travel Registration as we assure the safety of your data with our advanced security systems.
How can I clear my doubts?
Visiting Kuwait offers plenty of options to explore and if you are confused about where to go during your trip, let us help you with finding the perfect destinations. If you are interested in learning about marine life, then you must plan a trip to Al Hashemi Marine Museum as you can see the impressive collection of large, scale-model cargo boats, sailing equipment, and details about the history of seafaring in the area. Al Hashemi II is the largest handmade wooden boat in the world that weighs around 2500 tons and is about 80.4m in length and 18.7m in width. Because of its large size, it was registered in the Guinness Book of Records in 2002. This large boat was completed in 1998 and you will be amazed to see its interiors that are used for conferences. You’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to fun activities in Kuwait. Plan your trip now and Get Your Application Form Here