As an Andorran citizen, if you plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan, you are eligible for an e-visa. It means that the nationals of Andorra can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan. iVisa can help you with the application process, but keep in mind that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a valid travel document at all points of entry in Kyrgyzstan. You can only use it at Manas and Osh airports, and land crossing with China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel), and Uzbekistan (Dostuk).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Andorra - requirements
A Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not a complicated document to achieve. The requirements are almost effortless to meet, and you may have everything that is needed. Below, you will find a list of what iVisa needs from you:
- Valid passport – there is no such thing as a visa that can be obtained without a passport. You need one that is valid and remains as such for at least another 6 months from the date of arrival in Kyrgyzstan.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails an e-mail address because the visa is sent to you using this means of communication. You need to print out the document before departure. Preferably in more than one copy.
- Credit/debit card – you will be asked to make the payment during the online application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but iVisa accepts PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement must be met only by people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document must include the name of the company, its contact details, and of course, the registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Andorra – processing time and fees
Two factors establish how much money you pay for your Kyrgyzstan visa. We are referring to processing time and visa type. As for the former, you can select one of the following choices:
- Standard processing – this slowest option, but most people go for it because it is the cheapest. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you must pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – neither the most expensive nor the cheapest, this option brings you your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and the fee is $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this quickest option, and the most expensive. While your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within just 1 business day, you are charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, when you go to Kyrgyzstan on a business trip, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, not a tourist visa. It costs an additional $20.60. Consequently, when you want this type of visa, you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
iVisa created an accessible application form so that you do not waste more than 20 minutes completing it. Nevertheless, if you are experiencing some difficulties along the way, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
iVisa divided the form into three steps. The first one needs you to provide personal information and details about your trip to Kyrgyzstan. You must also select a processing time and a visa type. The second step focuses on payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are finished, you can submit your form, and you are done. iVisa will take it further.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Andorra could not be easier. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 3 months.