The citizens of Antigua and Barbuda are given the opportunity to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As an Antiguan (Barbudian), you are deemed eligible for an e-visa, and iVisa can provide assistance with the application process. However, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda –requirements
What you need to know is that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is not demanding at all. Actually, you do not need much for a successful application process. iVisa asks for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda – the online form
As soon as you have everything from the list above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not be challenging at all, but if you experience difficulties in completing the form, iVisa’s customer support service is at your disposal 24/7.
The form consists of three simple steps. During the first step, you have to provide your general information, some info about your passport, and travel details. You should also make a choice concerning the processing time and the visa type. The price of your Kyrgyzstan visa is determined by these two factors. As for the processing time, you are given three choices so that you can select the one that suits your needs better. They are as follows:
- Standard – when you choose this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, if you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
When you get to the second step, you need to cover the payment and revise the content of your application form. We cannot stress enough the importance of your form’s correctness. One simple error can turn into an invalid visa. In order to avoid that, ensure that you read the form carefully before you submit it.
The last step is about documents upload. iVisa requires your application’s supporting documentation. When that is finished as well, you can submit your form and iVisa will handle things from that point on.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Antigua and Barbuda is incredibly easy with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.