As a Bahamian citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan electronic visa, which means that all the nationals of Bahamas can apply for the visa online. iVisa can help with that, but keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
What are the requirements?
When you apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need to worry about the requirements. That is because iVisa does not ask for much, and it is very likely that you already have everything on the list. Here is what you need to provide:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Bahamas – the online application form
To get a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to fill in an application form. That should prove easy for all applicants, but if you find yourself in need of assistance, iVisa customer service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The application form created by iVisa is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one will ask for your personal information, some travel details, and passport info. You must also select a processing time and a visa type. Both factors have a say as far as the cost of the visa is concerned. Looking at the processing time, you are given three choices:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type goes, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two consists of payment and revision. You must carefully read the form before you move on because even a simple typo can render your visa invalid. You cannot make corrections once the application reaches processing, so it is better to avoid repeating the application process by reviewing your form in time.
Step number three wants the supporting documents for your application. You need to upload them. After you do that as well, your job is done. iVisa handles the rest.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Bahamas is incredibly accessible with iVisa. The document you receive maintains its validity for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.