As a Barbadian citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, which means that you can apply for your visa online. iVisa can help with the online application process, but you must know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Barbados – requirements
What you will love about the online application process is that you do not have to struggle in order to meet the requirements. You need very few things, and they are as follows:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
The online application form
The application form created by iVisa is anything but challenging. Usually, people spend about 20 minutes or less completing it. However, if you have questions or concerns, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The form you have to complete has three simple steps. The first one focuses on personal information, travel details, and passport info. You must choose a processing time for your application and a visa type as well. Your choices determine the cost of your Kyrgyzstan e-visa, so pay attention. When it comes to processing, you can choose from the following:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
As for visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The next step asks you to make the payment and revise your form. It is essential that your application does not contain any mistakes; otherwise, you will receive an invalid visa. As a result, you have to repeat the process to get a new visa.
Lastly, the third step asks you to upload the documents that support your application form. If additional documentation is needed, you will be informed on the matter. As soon as you are done, you hit the submit button and it is all over. All you can do at this point is to wait.
Surely, we can all agree that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Barbados is as easy as it can be with iVisa. The document is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.