The citizens of Belize can now apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because as a Belizean, you qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it in 24 hours. Nevertheless, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Belize – requirements
When you apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you do not need to concern yourself with the requirements since you do not need much. iVisa asks only for the following:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Belize – processing time and costs
How much you spend on your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on the processing time and the visa type you select during the online application process. As for processing time, iVisa gives you three choices:
- Standard – when you choose this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
When it comes to visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
After you put together everything you need, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. That should not take you more than 20 minutes or so, and if you need some assistance, iVisa has a fantastic support service that is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
You need to go through three simple steps. The first one asks you to give your personal information, passport info, and some details about your trip. It also needs you to choose a processing time and a visa type. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third asks you to upload the documents that support your application. After you are done, you can just submit your application, and your effort is over. iVisa manages the rest.
As you can plainly see, a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Belize is easy to obtain when you use iVisa as your online visa service. The document is valid for 90 days since issue and you are allowed to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.