The citizens of Botswana can apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Motswana citizen, you are eligible for an e-visa, and iVisa can facilitate the online application for you. The process does not take much of your time and energy, and the fact that you can apply from home makes it incredibly convenient.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Botswana – the requirements
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Botswana are the same as for everyone else who is eligible to apply. All you need is in the list below:
Applicant Photo Passport Personal Details Scan
Passport Personal Details Scan
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Botswana – processing time and fees
There are two factors that influence the cost of a Kyrgyzstan e-visa: the visa type (tourist or business), and the processing speed you choose for your application. When it comes to processing, iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – your application is processed within 9 Business Days, and you only have to pay USD 86.50.
- Rush processing – you receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 7 Business Days, and it costs USD 116.50.
- Super Rush processing – your application form is processed within just 5 Business Days, and the fee is USD 151.50.
The online application form
When you are ready, you can fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, and if you need help, iVisa has an excellent support service that is available non-stop.
You need to go through all three steps of the application. The first one asks for your personal information, and for some details about your trip and passport info. It also requires you to select a processing time and a visa type. The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form so that you do not miss any typos, and the third step expects you to upload the supporting documents. After you complete the application, you can hit the submit button, and your job is done. iVisa takes it from there.
Needless to say, obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Botswana is almost effortless with iVisa. You receive a document that is valid for 60 days after arrival from the date of issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 60 days in Total.
Please note that the Kyrgyzstan eVisa can only be used at the following points of entry:
- Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk),
- Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar),
- China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and
- Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).