The citizens of Burundi can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Burundian citizen who wishes to travel to Kyrgyzstan, you can avoid all that hassle that one usually finds at an embassy. What you need to consider if that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Burundi – the requirements
What you must do before you fill in the application form is to make sure that you meet all the requirements. Fortunately for you, iVisa is not very demanding and you only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The letter should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
About the online application form
After you put together all off the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. You should not experience any troubles along the way, but if you do, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and entirely free of charge.
iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps. The first step wants you to fill in the blanks with your personal information such as name, address, passport info, some details about your trip, and so on. You must also select a visa type and a processing time for your application, both of which affect the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. As for the latter, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it. When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step of the application consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload your form’s supporting documents. After you do all that, you can submit your application and iVisa takes care of the rest.
What you need to know is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Burundi is incredibly convenient when you apply with iVisa. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.