The citizens of Cabo Verde, else known as Cape Verde, can apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. As a Cabo Verdean (Cape Verdean), you qualify for an electronic visa, and iVisa can help you get it with minimal effort. But remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan Visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde – the requirements
When you apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, you will notice that you do not have to meet too many requirements. There are very few, actually. Here is what you need to provide iVisa with:
- Valid passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa if you do not have a valid passport. You also need to make sure that the document remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date your visa expires.
- E-mail address – since you will receive the electronic visa via e-mail, you need to provide an address to which you have access. Remember to print your document before your departure.
- Means of payment – you will be asked to make the payment during the application process. You can use a credit or a debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
- Invitation letter – you need to meet this requirement only if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The document in question needs to include the name of the company, its contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde – processing time and prices
The price of a Kyrgyzstan e-visa depends on two things: processing time and visa type. You need to choose both of them during the online application process. When you get to processing, you will see that iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard – when you select this option, your application is processed within 3 business days. As for the cost, you are charged just $76.20.
- Rush – this option is a bit faster. You receive your Kyrgyzstan visa within 2 business days, and you must pay $106.20.
- Super Rush – as the fastest available option, this is also the most expensive. Your application is processed within just 1 business day, but you are charged $141.20.
Concerning the visa type, when you travel to Kyrgyzstan on business, you need to apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. This type costs an additional $20.60. As a result, the fees are $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
When you have everything you need for a successful application process, you are free to fill in the application form . It should be easy for everyone, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is reachable 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, passport information, and travel details. It is at this point that you need to select a processing time and a visa type. The next step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application form. When you are done, you can submit your application, and iVisa will take over from there. All you can do at this point is to wait.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Cabo Verde is as easy as it can possibly get and iVisa makes sure of that. The e-visa is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can use it to stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 3 months.