As of 2017, all nationalities that are not exempt from getting a visa for Kyrgyzstan can apply for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. The citizens of Cameroon are no exception. As a Cameroonian, you can apply online for your travel document, and iVisa can help you with the application process. However, keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Cameroon – the requirements
The requirements for a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Cameroon as precisely the same as for everyone else. The list is not very long, and you may already have everything on it. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
The application form
Whenever you apply for an e-visa the process is entirely online, even the application form. However, the one created by iVisa is short and simple. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete. Plus, if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7.
The online application form consists of three steps. During the first one, you must fill in the boxes with your personal information, travel details, as well as passport information. You must also choose a processing time. Keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
While on step two, you have to make the payment and revise your form. It is crucial that your application does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you can receive an invalid visa. Avoid that by reading your form carefully before submission.
The last step is the moment in which iVisa asks for the supporting documents. You need to upload them. After you are done, just hit the submit button and wait.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Cameroon is easy when you apply online. You have 90 days at your disposal to use the e-visa, and it grants you a stay of maximum 90 days.