As of 2017, the citizens of the Central African Republic have the possibility to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Central African citizen, you are eligible for an electronic visa, which you can get online using the services rendered by iVisa. However, you should remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Central African Republic – requirements
You do not need much for an online application process. You are asked to have the following items at hand:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Central African Republic – processing time and fees
The price of your Kyrgyzstan visa depends on two things: processing time and visa type. As for the former, you are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
After you put together everything you need, you must fill in an application form. Since it is not a complicated task, most people spend 20 minutes or less completing it. However, if you need help, iVisa’s support service is available 24/7.
The application form you must go through has three simple steps. The first step wants you to give your personal information, a few details about your trip, and passport information. It also requires you to select a processing time and a visa type. The second step asks you to handle the payment and review your form so that it does not have errors, while the third asks for the application’s supporting documents. That is all. When you are done, just hit the submit button and you are finished.
What you need to remember is that iVisa created an incredibly convenient online application process. It is easy to obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic. The e-visa has 90-days validity, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 3 months.