As a citizen of Chad who wants to travel to Kyrgyzstan, you do not have to go to the Kyrgyz embassy to get your visa. Instead, you qualify for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. You can get it online with the help of iVisa. Nevertheless, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Chad – requirements
If you want to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online, you should know that the list of requirements is not long at all. Plus, you may have some or all of the items on it. Here is what is required of you:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
The application form
Once you have everything you need, you can start filling in the application form. iVisa created one that is short and simple. It should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete. Plus, if you have questions regarding the process, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
The application form has three simple steps. During the first one, you are asked to provide your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You also need to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step requires you to make the payment and revise your form. It is crucial that it does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, your visa will be invalid. And the third step asks you to upload supporting documents. When all that is complete, your task is done. iVisa takes it from there.
The bottom line is that getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Chad cannot be more convenient than this. iVisa is of immense help. The e-visa is valid for 90 days, and it grants a stay of maximum 3 months.