Kyrgyzstan adopted the electronic visa system in 2017, and many nationalities are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. The citizens of Chile are among them. As a Chilean national, you can apply for your Kyrgyzstan visa online with, and iVisa can help you. Just remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Chile – requirements
Applying online for a Kyrgyzstan visa is not demanding. You need very few things, and you may already have some or all of them. Here is what is required of you:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use Paypal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Chile – processing time and fees
The rule is that the sooner you want your Kyrgyzstan visa to arrive, the more you have to pay for it. The point is that the cost of your visa depends on the processing time you select during the application process. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online application form
One requirement you need to meet involves an application form. It should take you no more than 20 minutes to complete, and in case you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7.
The online form consists of three simple steps. The first one asks you to provide your personal information and to select the processing time for your application. The second includes of payment and revision, while the third requires you to upload your application’s supporting documents. When all three steps are complete, you can just submit your form.
Needless to say, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Chile has never been easier. iVisa is incredibly helpful. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and it grants you a stay of maximum 90 days in Kyrgyzstan.