The citizens of China who plan a trip to Kyrgyzstan can apply for an e-visa instead of going to the nearest embassy of Kyrgyzstan. The application process is entirely online, and iVisa can help you get the document in as little as 24 hours. All you need is a few documents and 20 minutes of your time. Just keep in mind that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa can be used only if you enter the country via Manas or Osh airports and other specific land border checkpoints.
What are the requirements?
The process may be entirely online, and a Kyrgyzstan e-visa may be easy to obtain, but you still need to meet the requirements. iVisa does not ask for much from you. all you must provide are the following:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted methods of payment as well.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Chinese citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of China – the online application form
What is left for you to do at this point is to fill in the application form. That should be quite easy since iVisa’s forms are short and simple. But if you consider that you need help or have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form you must complete is broken down into three steps. The first one will ask for your personal information such as name, address, date of birth, and so on. You must provide some details about your trip and passport information as well. This is also the moment when you are asked to select a processing time, an aspect which determines the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The fees above apply for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. In case you are interested in the Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, the processing time options remain the same, but you must pay $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The second step consists of payment and revision. The latter is essential because an error, as insignificant as it may seem, can render your Kyrgyzstan e-visa invalid. Make sure that your form does not contain any mistakes.
The last step is focused on supporting documents. You need to upload the documents that support your application form. When you are done, just hit the submit button and you are done.
As you can see, getting a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of China could not be easier. The document is valid for 90 days since issue and ensures a maximum stay of 90 days. You can use it for multiple entries.