Colombia citizens, like many other nationalities, are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa, a document for which you can apply online. It is an incredible alternative to an embassy and the effort invested in getting it is limited. iVisa can help you get it, but you need to consider the fact that a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is only accepted at particular border checkpoints. The Manas and Osh International Airports consider it valid, as well as a few land points of entry.
What are the requirements?
In order to get a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Colombia, you need to submit an application. But before we discuss the form, we recommend that you gather everything you need first. That ensures a smoother application process. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – all applicants must hold a valid passport. You need to make sure that the document is valid for another 6 months from the date on which the electronic visa expires. Also, it needs to have at least one blank page.
- E-mail address – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online if you do not have an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format, and you need to print it out before departure.
- Method of payment – iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies only to Colombian citizens who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must contain the name of the company, the contact information, and the registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Colombia – the online application form
As the heading suggests, the application form for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa is entirely online. You should finish it in approximately 20 minutes. Nevertheless, if you have any questions regarding the process, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s support service. It is at your disposal 24/7.
The online form is broken down into three steps for more convenience. The first one asks for your personal information, passport information, and some details about your trip. You must also select a processing time, an aspect that determines the cost of your travel document. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – the slowest option you have ensures that you receive your Kyrgyzstan visa in 3 business days. The cost is just $76.20.
- Rush processing – if you choose this option, your application is processed within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your visa as fast as possible, this is the best option you have at hand. Your application is processed in just 1 business day. As you can imagine, this is the most expensive option as well. It costs $141.20.
The prices above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist Visa. If you travel for business purposes, you need a Kyrgyzstan Business Visa, for which the processing time is the same, but you are charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively for each option.
The second step covers the payment and revision, while the last one asks you to upload the supporting documentation. Once all three steps are complete, you can submit your application form. That is where your effort ends and iVisa’s begins.
To conclude, it is incredibly convenient to obtain a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Colombia when you apply online. iVisa makes it so easy. The document is valid for 90 days since issue, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for a maximum of 90 days.