The citizens of Comoros have the opportunity to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because as a Comorian, you are eligible for an electronic visa. If you wish, iVisa can help you get it in as little as 1 business day. However, you need to remember that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Comoros – requirements
One of the things you will love about iVisa is that it does not ask very much of you when you go through the application process. In fact, all you need is the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Comoros – processing time and fees
If you are wondering how much you are going to spend on your Kyrgyzstan visa, you should know that its price depends on how fast you want it to arrive and the type of visa you need. When it comes to processing time, iVisa provides three excellent choices so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
One last thing on your mind should be the application form. You should have an easy time going over it, but if you have questions, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. First of all, you need to provide your personal information, passport information, and some details regarding your trip to Kyrgyzstan. The same step will ask you to select the visa type and the processing time. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third one requires you to upload the documents that support your application. Once all three steps are complete, feel free to hit the submit button and you are done.
The bottom line is that obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Comoros is a simple online process, and iVisa makes it even easier. The e-visa has a validity of 90 days and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 3 months.