As of September 2017, the citizens of Congo have been able to apply online for a Kyrgyzstan visa. That is because as a Congolese, you qualify for an electronic visa. iVisa can help you get it as fast as 24 hours. Nevertheless, you need to know that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Congo – requirements
To get a Kyrgyzstan visa online, all you have to do is to fill in an application form. However, before you do that, keep in mind that you will need the following:
- Passport – all applicants must have a valid passport, but the document has to maintain its validity for at least another 6 months from the day the e-visa expires.
- E-mail address – an online application process entails a visa in digital format. iVisa will send you your e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. You need to print out at least one physical copy before departure.
- Means of payment – when you apply with iVisa for your Kyrgyzstan visa, you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. You can use a credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are also accepted.
- Invitation letter – this requirement applies to people who travel to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The document should contain the name of the company, the contact information (phone number, e-mail), and its registration number in Kyrgyzstan.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Congo – processing time and fees
The price of a Kyrgyzstan visa depends on two factors: visa type and processing time. As far as the latter is concerned, iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is more convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – most applicants select this option because it is the least expensive, and the processing is not that slow. It takes 3 business days for your application to be processed, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush – the second available option costs a little bit more than the previous one. You will be charged $106.20, and your Kyrgyzstan visa is ready within 2 business days.
- Super Rush processing – if time is of the essence, you need to opt for this processing time. Your application is processed within 1 business day, but you must pay $141.20 for it.
When it comes to the visa type, a business trip to Kyrgyzstan requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time for this type of visa is the same, but the fees are slightly different. A Business visa costs an additional $20.60. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
The online form
When you are ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It should not be a challenge for you, but if you need some help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7.
What you need to do is go through all three steps of the form. The first one is about personal information, passport info, and travel details (i.e., departure date). You must also select the visa type and the processing time. The next step asks you to handle the payment and revise your form. It is crucial it does not contain any errors. The last step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When all three steps are completed, you can hit the submit button.
The most important thing to remember is that a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Congo is easy to obtain with iVisa. The electronic document has a 90-days validity and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 3 months.