The citizens of Costa Rica have the opportunity to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa online. As a Costa Rican, you are eligible for an e-visa, which you can obtain online using the services provided by iVisa. However, you should keep in mind that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa can only be used at the following border checkpoints: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Costa Rica – requirements
All that you must do to get a Kyrgyzstan visa is to fill in an application. However, before you move on to that part, you need to make sure that you have the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa if you do not have a valid passport. At the same time, make sure that the travel document is valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiry date.
- E-mail address – after you apply, iVisa will send you the e-visa via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out at least one physical copy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. Feel free to pay using your credit or debit card, but you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
- Invitation letter – if you apply for a Kyrgyzstan Business visa, you need to meet this requirement as well. The document must include the company’s name, contact information, and registration number.
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Costa Rica – the online application form
As soon as you have all of the above, you can fill in the application form. The form is easy to go through. However, if you have questions, iVisa customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form is divided into three steps. During the first one, you need to insert your personal information, some details about your trip, and passport information. You must also select the type of visa you need and the processing time for your application. Both factors affect the cost of your Kyrgyzstan Visa. Regarding the processing time, iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – if you are not in a hurry, you can go for this option. Your application is processed within 3 business days, and you only have to pay $76.20.
- Rush processing – this time, you will receive your Kyrgyzstan e-visa within 2 business days, and it costs $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – in case you need to get to Kyrgyzstan as soon as possible, your best option is the Super Rush processing. Your application form is processed within just 1 business day. However, this is the most expensive option. You will be charged $141.20.
As far as the visa type is concerned, you should know that the Kyrgyzstan Business visa costs an additional $20.60 for each processing time. You will be charged $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively.
Step number two wants you to cover the payment and do a quick revision of your form. It is essential that the application you submit does not contain any mistakes. Otherwise, you will be sent an invalid visa. Read your form carefully before moving on.
The last step requires you to provide your application’s supporting documents. You need to upload them. Once that is done, you can just hit the submit button. Your effort ends there.
Needless to say, obtaining a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Costa Rica has never been so easy. The electronic visa is valid for 90 days since the date of issue, and it allows you to stay in Kyrgyzstan for no more than 90 days.