The citizens of Cote d'Ivoire who want to travel to Kyrgyzstan for business or tourism purposes are no longer required to visit the nearest Kyrgyz embassy to get their visa. As an Ivorian citizen, you are eligible for a Kyrgyzstan e-visa. The document is available online, and iVisa can help you get it. Just do not forget that the Kyrgyzstan e-visa allows you to cross the border only through the following points of entry: Manas and Osh airports and land crossing with Uzbekistan (Dostuk), Kazakhstan (Ak-Jol, Ak-Tilek, and Chaldybar), China (Irkeshtam and Torugart), and Tajikistan (Bor-Dobo, Kulundu, and Kyzyl-Bel).
Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Ivory Coast – the requirements
It is true that an online application process has very few demands, but you still need to provide some documents and information so that Visa can get the process started. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a Kyrgyzstan visa, you need to be a passport holder. Moreover, the document needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from the visa’s expiration date.
- E-mail address – since the application process is entirely online, you must provide an e-mail address. iVisa will send you the electronic visa in PDF format, and you need to print it out before you leave for Kyrgyzstan.
- Online method of payment – you will be asked to make the payment before you submit your application. iVisa accepts multiple means of payment. You can use a credit or a debit card, but if it is convenient for you, you can use PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
- Invitation letter – this requirement is applicable only to travelers who go to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes. The invitation letter must include the company’s name, its contact information, as well as the registration number.
The online application form
Once you make sure that you have everything you need, you can move on to the application form. It should not be difficult for you to complete, but if you feel like you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
There are three steps you must complete. The first one covers the general information such as name, address, phone number, and so on. Passport information and travel details are necessary too. Also, you must choose one of the processing time options iVisa puts at your disposal. Keep in mind that your choice affects the cost of your Kyrgyzstan visa. You can opt for one of the following:
- Standard processing – most people go for this option because it is the cheapest. It costs only $76.20, and your application is processed within 3 business days.
- Rush processing – if you want things to move a little bit faster, you can choose this option. Your Kyrgyzstan visa arrives within 2 business days, and you are charged $106.20.
- Super Rush processing – this is the fastest option you can go for. It is the most expensive as well. Your application is processed within 1 business day, and you are charged $141.20.
The fees above are for the Kyrgyzstan Tourist visa. A trip to Kyrgyzstan for business purposes requires a Kyrgyzstan Business visa. The processing time options above still apply, but the fees are different. This visa costs $96.80, $126.80, and $161.80 respectively. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third step asks you to upload the supporting documents for your application. When you are finished, just hit the submit button and wait. iVisa takes it from there.
Needless to say, a Kyrgyzstan visa for the citizens of Cote d’Ivoire is easy to obtain with iVisa. The e-visa has 90 days of validity, and you can stay in Kyrgyzstan for up to 90 days.